TEAM English Test to Foundation Course is an alternative option of IELTS (Duolingo and TOEFL) tests. The exam will consist of 3 sections that altogether will take around 1 hour 40 minutes.
1. Writing Section will last for 40 minutes and will include one task.
2. Reading Section will last for 30 minutes and may include texts of differing length and complexity. The questions may include matching tasks, short-answer questions and note completion.
3. Use of English Section consists of the 20 items and the recommended time for this section is 30 minutes.
Exam cost (for one attempt) – 250 000 UZS. Payment can be made at the TEAM University Campus or via Payme Applicaton (link).
Register for TEAM English Test via this link.
Admission Interview Requirements:
• Register for the Interview date via this link
• Interview will be with 15 minutes long
• Applicants will be interviewed on the following areas:
o TEAM University and industry awareness
• Jury members will consist of Admissions, Industry and Administration Officers
• Interview weights 30 % of the overall pass mark
Interview requirements for candidates:
• 3.5 x 4.5 digital photo (maximum 2MB);
• Scanned copy of your passport (including a page containing the permanent address of residence – only for citizens of Uzbekistan) or “Qayd Varag’i” form (Upload a Qayd Varag’i form that you can receive via this link);
• Scanned copy of IELTS, TOEFL certificates or equivalents; or TEAM English Test Certificate;
• If you have not taken TEAM English Test, booking and payment confirmation should be done . Click here to register for TEAM English Test;
• If you already have taken your exam, please upload scanned copy of TEAM English Test Certificate.
• Scanned copy of secondary education diploma and transcripts (or letter confirming your graduation this year);
• The format of scanned electronic documents must be .jpeg, .jpg or .png.
*The process of checking and verifying applications and documents of applicants takes 5 working days from the date of submission.