Applicants holding an unconditional offer from TEAM University Admission Board are eligible to apply for Celebration Scholarship, which covers 35% of total tuition fee of the International Foundation Programme in 2020-2021 academic year.
To apply for Celebration Scholarship, applicants have to:
- Complete an individual assignment (a personal statement of purpose OR a videoclip);
Application deadline: September 1st, 2020
Assignments submission guidelines:
- A Personal Statement of Purpose:
- The statement of purpose is an essay of about 300-400 words, introducing an applicant and answering the question: “Why TEAM University”;
- Applicants are expected to provide an honest explanation of their reasons to become an entrepreneur;
- The statement of purpose is expected to be the applicant’s own vision and not plagiarised from any source;
- The statement of purpose has to be double spaced with a standard font of 12 pt., Calibri;
- The statement of purpose has to be uploaded in a pdf format during the online application process;
- Statement of purpose is an integral part of application;
- Failure to submit the statement of purpose may result in a rejection of the application by the University administration.
- A Videoclip:
-the clip is recommended to be between 2-5 minutes long;
-the applicant may use any type of camera (including a mobile phone camera) to record the clip;
-in the clip, the applicant is expected to answer the question: “Why TEAM University”;
- the applicant has to upload the clip on any video-hosting platform (YouTube, Vimeo, Twitch, etc.) or social media (Facebook, Instagram, etc.) or Google Drive and provide a link to the clip during the application process;
- A video clip is an integral part of application;
- Failure to submit a video clip may result in a rejection of application by the University administration.
Important: Applicants should choose ONE of the assignments (either A Personal Statement of Purpose OR a Videoclip). An applicant cannot submit both types of assignment. Upload the link of your Videoclip or Personal Statement of Purpose to the registration system.