Liliya Kim is Academic Communications Module instructor and leader.
She received her MA in English linguistics from The Uzbek State University of World Languages in 2008. She obtained her BA in English Linguistics in 2006.
Liliya Kim holds MA in Politics and Security in Central Asia.
Throughout her career, she has worked as a teacher in higher education institutions and participated in different trainings and projects aimed at improving the quality of EFL teaching in Uzbekistan.
MA, OSCE Academy, Kyrgyzstan, 2012, Politics and Security in Central Asia
MA, The Uzbek State University of World Languages, 2008, English Linguistics
BA, The Uzbek State University of World Languages, 2006, English Linguistics
- 2012-present, OSCE alumna
- 2007-2010, UzTEA (Uzbekistan Teachers of English Associations)
CELTA (Certificate of English Language Teaching to Adults)- September 2019
Certificate of Graduation of IELTE program (Institute for English Language Teacher Education)- June 22, 2006
Certificate of Participation in the workshop “Content based instruction: Principles in Action” -May 26, 2007
Certificate of Attendance (Encouraging Learner Autonomy Project) Study Skills workshop- February 25, 2008
Diploma of the Spanish Language as a Foreign Language (Intermediate Level) – March3, 2008
- Seminars series “Academic and Professional Writing” – April 3, 2008
- New In-service Teacher Training Program- December 2009
- Online teacher training course Building Teaching Skills through Interactive Web-August 27, 2010, University of Oregon.
- OSCE Secretariat in Vienna, Austria
- Office of Secretary Combating trafficking in Human Beings, July 2012